HOW DO TEACHERS AND CLASSES PARTICIPATE IN THE RIVER LITERACY PROJECT ?
RLP invites Teachers and classrooms from around the world to be part of our developing river literacy learning project.
It’s easy to be part of the project….
- Complete the participant information form.
It asks you for the teacher’s name, school name, grade level, country, state or province, an email address, and the name of the local or closest river.
- Upload your river literacy project classwork media.
The classwork media link allows you to upload any type of media including text, audio, video, links and more. Each class can begin by responding to the following 4 question prompts;
- What do you know about your local river?
- What do you want to know about your local river?
- What do you need to know about your river?
- What did you learn about your river once you completed your learning activities?
- Add webpage links about your local river to the RLP river links database.
- Add video links with views of your local river to the RLP river video database.